Integrating your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement apps with Microsoft teams is a sure fire way to enhance collaboration within your organization.
Your first stop is the Power Platform Admin Center. Note, there are permissions required to configure each area:
- Turn on Basic Microsoft Teams integration: System Admin permissions in Dynamics 365.
- Turn on Enhanced Microsoft Teams integration: requires Microsoft 365 tenant admin permissions.
- Turn on Teams chats inside Dynamics 365: requires global administrator.
Power Platform Admin Center: Turn on settings
- In the Power Platform Admin center, select an environment, then select Settings at the top.
- In Settings for the environment, find the Integration section, then click Teams Integration settings.
- A new window opens. Configure the Teams collaboration and chat settings: toggle from NO to YES.
Check out the full video walk-through about the Dynamics 365 & Teams integration here: