Last month, we took a tour of Dynamics 365 for Marketing and learned about configuring their Lead Scoring model. I’m an equal-opportunity-marketing-automation user, and I personally love the ClickDimensions product, so I thought I should also walk through their platform.
In the 4-minute long video below, check out a tour of ClickDimensions, including each area in the model-driven app of Dynamics 365:
- Planning: CRM Campaigns, Marketing Calendar, Intelligent Dashboards
- Messaging: Email, Automations, Email Statistics, SMS, Social
- Web and Events: Web Content, Forms, Landing Pages, Surveys, Subscriptions, Web Statistics, Events
- Library: Image Manager
- Audience: Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Marketing List, Import
- Settings and Support: Settings (like Lead Scoring) and Support