There are 23 Microsoft-certified connectors in Power Automate that provide SMS solutions. We’ve grouped them 3 ways:
- Connectors who have SMS as a primary offering.
- Those who have SMS as a secondary offering.
- Connectors that are geographically specific or with an extreme niche.
Connectors where SMS is a primary offering.
- Azure Communication Services SMS
- Boomapp connect
- ClickSend SMS
- LINK Mobility
- TeleSign SMS
- Tyntec SMS Business
Connectors where it is a secondary offering.
- Engagement Cloud
Niche-focused or Geographically specific connectors for SMS.
- Africa’s Talking SMS: Available only within Africa.
- D7SMS: Check balances and send SMS to recipients using D7 SMS Gateway.
- Mtarget SMS: France-based provider.
- SMSLink: Romania-based SMS provider.
Learn More on Monday December 7th!
Join us on Monday, December 7th at 9am EST for 10 Minute Mondays where we discuss these connectors and our analysis: Click here for details!
NOTE: 10 Minute Mondays will be held at 9am next week due to mommy obligations at our normally scheduled 11am EST time! 🙂
I looked just at the first group of connectors: those whose primary offering is a SMS solution. To analyze each of these, I looked at the following criteria:
- Send single SMS messages
- Send mass SMS messages
- Ability to edit/update contacts
- Delivery confirmation
- Has triggers
- Has actions
When establishing these criteria, I expected that most would check a lot of these boxes. Surprisingly, only one has the ability to edit/update contacts. Likewise, only one has delivery confirmation as an available action. Tune in next Monday to learn what the results were of this analysis!