Here in Pennsylvania, my kids have a school holiday. Which naturally means that I’ve asked them to record a video. I told them it would be an interview, but I did not tell them what it would be about. We start simple, who are you, how old are you? Then we dive into the fun stuff: what is Dynamics 365? Check out their answers in the video below!
So what did I learn?
- My kids really pay attention to what I do!
- They know what “CRM” stands for – which we talked about over the summer, and I’m thrilled they retained it!
- I need to let Ryleigh know how teachers can use Power Apps & CRM! I come from a family of teachers, so it’s highly likely that we’ll build something they can use in the real world.
- Kaelyn really gets PowerApps. I think we should make an App together on one of these blogs.
Thanks for tuning in! Let us know what you thought about our fun Friday morning video in the comments below. And don’t forget to follow me on Twitter if you haven’t already! We’ll post more content like this there.
For more fun, here are the two videos Ryleigh & Kaelyn have helped me record for Reenhanced:
- Applying the Editable Grid Control in Dynamics 365: featuring Ryleigh
- Building a model-driven app in PowerApps: featuring Kaelyn